Registration Fee Support Program
The APMC 2022 Steering Committee allocates funds to support authors from the countries EXCEPT G20 or OECD members, who will present their papers at the APMC 2022. The specified countries are indicated at the bottom of this page.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible, an applicant must satisfy the following criteria:
- Applicant must belong to any affiliations of the specified countries.
- Applicant must be the first author of an accepted paper to be presented at the conference.
- Applicant must register him/herself to the conference with the payment of the Registration Fee completed by September 21, 2022 (same as the final manuscript submission deadline).
(*The Registration Fee Discount Code will be sent to applicant.)
(*The online APMC 2022 Registration System will open on late August.)
- Applicant must participate in the conference and be the presenter of the paper.
The amount of the registration fee support for each recipient, however, might be reduced in case the number of applicants exceeds our budget.
- Submit a technical paper to APMC 2022.
- Download the application form on the website.
- Fill in the form with your signature and convert it into a PDF file.
- Send the PDF file to email@example.com with the subject "APMC 2022: Application for Registration Fee Support Program".
Jul. 8, 2022 [Hawaii time]
The selected recipients of the registration fee support program will receive a notification in the letter of acceptance/rejection to be sent on the same day as Notification of Acceptance for the submitted paper.
Additional information and contact
Masataka Ohira, Chair of the APMC 2022 Technical Program Committee
- The specified countries: all the countries EXCEPT G20 or OECD members.
For your reference, G20 and OECD members are listed below.
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the European Union.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States.
- You cannot apply for the registration fee support program if you are from an organization in the countries listed above.