Technical paper submission for review
- The deadline for technical paper submissions is June 17, 2022. (11:59 PM Hawaii Time)
- All paper submissions must be done electronically only through the EDAS system. The link to the EDAS system for APMC 2022 paper submission is at the bottom of this section. You will be asked to enter your email address and password on the EDAS login page. If you do not have an account on the EDAS system yet, please create an account following the instructions on the EDAS site. Hardcopy submissions or email attachment submissions will not be accepted.
- Make sure that the paper, including figures, tables, and references, does not exceed the 3-page limit. Papers should be prepared in a PDF file, with the file size less than 3MB. For PDF files, use Distiller and select "embed all fonts."
- Submissions should be done separately for each paper, not for each author. It is acceptable that one author submits two or more different papers separately, but similar papers by the same author(s) will not be accepted.
- When submitting a paper in the EDAS system, you will be asked:
- to choose one paper category for your paper (See the list here)
- to enter 3 to 5 keywords that would describe your paper (Please refer to the keyword list and IEEE Taxonomy)
- to enter the abstract of the paper, describing the subject, its importance, and how the work contributes to the field (between 50 and 100 words).
- All the papers accepted for Oral or Interactive Sessions are to be submitted for the IEEE Xplore database, under the condition that one of the authors must give a presentation in the format of live presentation at the venue, virtual presentation, or video presentation.
- Registration fee support is provided for authors from the countries EXCEPT G20 or OECD members. The application deadline is the same as the paper submission deadline. For more details, please look at:
- Registration Fee Support Program (for authors from the countries EXCEPT G20 or OECD members)
Oral Session (hybrid format)
One of authors of accepted papers can present their paper at the venue, which will be live streamed through Zoom. The presenter just share presentation slides and use microphone at the session room.
If it is difficult to present the paper at the venue, you can present the paper online in your session time through Zoom. Q&A will also be performed in the hybrid format. The presenter must attend to the assigned session in real time.
Video Presentation (for backup):
All the presenters in oral sessions must submit their video presentations (movie file), which are used for backup in case the presenter fails to share his/her slides correctly. The details will be announced later.
Interactive Forum (online)
On-demand Video Presentation:
All the presenters of the Interactive Forum must submit the short video presentation (movie file). Interactive Forum will appear in Whova, which is a hybrid conference platform of APMC 2022. Online Interactive Forum provides fruitful discussions anytime and anywhere in the conference period.
- Poster Presentation at the Venue:
It is currently under consideration.
Final manuscript submission
- The deadline for final manuscript submissions is September 21, 2022.
The final manuscript must be submitted in the same format as the initial Summary Paper (for review). Make sure that the paper, including figures, tables, and references, does not exceed the 3-page limit. Papers should be prepared in a PDF file, with the file size less than 3MB. For PDF files, use Distiller and select "embed all fonts."
- Please reconfirm carefully the names, affiliations and e-mails of all the authors as well as the manuscript title completely conform with those registered in EDAS system. Please note that no change will be accepted after the deadline of the final submission.
- The presenting authors of the accepted papers must complete their pre-registration for the conference by September 21, 2022, with all the payments completed.
- Copyrights of all the accepted papers are to be transferred to The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE).
- All the accepted and presented papers will be submitted for the IEEE Xplore database after the Conference.